Our primary area of work is the provision of day care for adults with physical, sensory and learning disabilities living in and around the Lambeth area.
- Physical rehabilitation, reablement, supported exercise.
- Increase and – where appropriate – relearn skills & abilities.
- Personal interests – hobbies and discussion groups.
- Social opportunities – outings and visits.
We can support indviduals in creating a support and care plan that is specific to their needs, working in conjunction with local authorities.
- Our team of experienced staff understand the various issues and challenges that can impact on everyone involved.
- Our objective is to create support plans that are effective, sustainable and flexible for clients.
- We review and assess support plans regularly, to ensure they remain relevant.
- Creating plans that are exceptional value for money for local authorities.
We provide a range of services and activities to support people with Learning Disabilities and their Carers, placing emphasis on personalisation, reablement and positive outcomes – embracing and applying the rubric “adding life to years and years to life”.
- We design our work with people based on their personalities, their likes and dislikes.
- We recognise the crucial importance of the friends and relatives who care for people with learning disabilities, and the need to ensure they are actively involved throughout.
- Aspire works with the individual to achieve agreed objectives, monitoring progress and discussing successes and issues at each stage.
- We seek to provide stepping stones for people, toward improving their quality of life and life circumstances.
Request a Call Back
Every person who we work with has their own, particular range of issues and aspirations. Also, individual support needs differ widely.
We will work with you – and carers where appropriate – to agree how Aspire can best assist you in improving your life circumstances, what this will cost and how it will be paid for.
Please do get in touch, so that we can discuss how we might work with you.